Air is health!
Despite many precautions, viruses, germs and bacteria hover in closed rooms. Whether through coughing or transmission through skin contact, the air in the room carries verifiable pathogens for hours.
The lower the fresh air supply or the actual air exchange, the higher the risk of a contaminated breathing air environment. This is especially true for rooms that are heavily used by different people. With increasing bacterial and viral contamination, the load on the lungs and respiratory tract increases and thus the risk of infection.
- Safe and reliable disinfection and air-sterilization with tested effectiveness.
- Protection against germs, viruses and pathogens.
- Reduction of air and surface pollution.
- Low space requirement and mobility.
- Low operating costs without consumables.
- Flexible operation.
- Important element in the general hygiene and prevention plan
- Cleansing Volume: 115 qubikmeters/hours
- Size: H 16,2 cm x T 62 cm x B 16,2 cm
- Weight: 10KG